Based in Znojmo, the Czech Republic
Feudal Alloy is an epic action adventure with fish-controlled medieval robots! Explore an unusual medieval world with a fish-controlled robot Attu. Improve your combat techniques and skills by smashing many kinds of mechanic creatures in a hand-drawn world made by a two-member team.
Attu Games is a tiny two-member studio from the Czech Republic. They already released one game - a puzzle platformer Toby: The Secret Mine. Attu Games do almost everything by themselves except music and some sound effects. They handle all (game design, programming, art and animations, and level design).
- Attu is an ordinary farmer robot who lives in a small cottage in the sunflower fields. He has been living a simple but pleasant life until a bunch of outlaws attacked the village, stole their oil supplies and burnt his house. Fortunately, he managed to grab his old sword and fled into the woods.
- Fish-controlled medieval robots!
- A dynamic action-combat system with swords, grenades, dodges and other special attack moves.
- A lot of different equipment that changes both player appearance and attributes.
- A huge, interconnected world to explore, filled with a wide range of enemies.
- Varied hand-drawn environments.
- Loot, a lot of loot!
- Hidden collectibles.
- Secret areas.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- " Indie Prize " Finalist 2017
- " GTR " Finalist 2017
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Feudal Alloy team allows for the contents of Feudal Alloy to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Feudal Alloy is legally and explicitly allowed by Attu Games s.r.o.. .
About Attu Games
Attu Games is a tiny two-member studio from the Czech Republic.
More information on Attu Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Feudal Alloy Credits
Game Designer & Development & Artist
Game Designer & PR