Based in Znojmo, the Czech Republic
Feudal Alloy is a metroidvania-style action RPG with fish-controlled medieval robots. Explore an unusual medieval world with a fish-controlled robot Attu, improve your combat techniques and skills by smashing many kinds of mechanic creatures and talk to other inhabitants using animated dialogues in a hand-drawn world made by a two-member team.
Attu Games is a tiny two-member studio from the Czech Republic. They already released one commercially successful game - a puzzle platformer Toby: The Secret Mine. It came out on all main platforms - Steam (PC,Mac,Linux), Xbox One, Playstation 4, Nintendo WiiU, iOS, Android, AppleTV and it took about one and a half years to make. They do almost everything by themselves except music and some sound effects. They handle all game design, programming, art and animations, level design, story and dialogues etc.
- Attu is an ordinary farmer robot who lives in a small cottage in the sunflower fields. He has been living a simple but pleasant life until a bunch of outlaws attacked the village, stole their oil supplies and burnt his house. Fortunately he managed to grab his old sword and fled into the woods.
- Fish-controlled medieval robots!.
- Dynamic action-combat system with swords, grenades, dodges and other special attack moves.
- A lot of different equipment that change both player appearance and attributes
- A dialogue system - animated bubbles.
- A huge, interconnected world to explore, filled with wide range of enemies, bosses and side quests.
- Varied hand-drawn environments.
- Loot, a lot of loot!.
- Hidden collectibles.
- Secret areast.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- " Indie Prize " Finalist 2017
- " GTR " Finalist 2017
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Feudal Alloy team allows for the contents of Feudal Alloy to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Feudal Alloy is legally and explicitly allowed by Attu Games s.r.o.. .
About Attu Games
Attu Games is a tiny two-member studio from the Czech Republic.
More information on Attu Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Feudal Alloy Credits
Game Designer & Development & Artist
Game Designer & PR